Home > Best Sellers
> Colostrum Repair Cream, Premier (1.5 oz) by PRL
Product Categories: Topical Ointments
Natural Rosacea Skin Care
Natural Blemish Skin Care
Body Care, Premier
Colostrum Repair Cream, Premier (1.5 oz) by PRL
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 2.50 ounces
The king of facial treatments: 15% colostrum with functioning immunoglobulins, naturally high in sulfur molecules creating a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and immune boosting
Sold out - More Coming Soon!
Email me when it comes in
HA Repair Cream, Premier (1oz) by PRL
Colostrum Cream FAQ:
- Should I be concerned about the hormones that are naturally present in colostrum?
No. The negative press associated with hormone exposure primarily comes from hormones that are synthetically manufactured in a lab. PRL colostrum comes from cows that are organically fed and that have never been given synthetic hormone injections (like recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone [rBGH] or recombinant Bovine Somatotropin [rBST]) so you only enjoy the positive effects (immune boosters & improved healing rates).
- What is the best way to apply colostrum cream?
- Wash face with an all-natural cleanser (ex: Face & Body Wash by The Vital Image, Oily Skin Cleanser, or Shower Silk)
- Apply an all-natural facial toner (ex: Grime Fighter by The Vital Image)
- Massage Colostrum Cream all over face (and neck), focusing on problem areas (wrinkles, blemishes, age spots, etc..).
- Optional: If needed, you can apply an all-natural non-toxic facial moisturizer on top. Tip: We prefer to apply the colostrum cream and facial moisturizer while the skin is still damp from the grime fighter (damp skin makes it easier to evenly distribute the colostrum cream and facial moisturizer. Plus you can cover more surface area with less product).
- Optional: Wait ~2 minutes, blot face with a clean towel, and then apply make-up.
- What is colostrum cream's shelf-life? The Average shelf life if stored in a cool dry place is 2 yrs. Once opened it is best used in 4 months.
The manufacture date (i.e. the born-on date) is in the Lot # located on one end of the label. For example, a lot number that starts with, 110310, means it was bottled March 10th, 2011.
Refrigeration is not required, but will not harm the product either.